At PatrolServer, the security of your data is our highest priority. Our platform is secured on multiple levels.
- All communication between you and our server is encrypted. No eaves-dropping possible. You are the only person who knows your own server vulnerabilities.
- You have to verify your server, somebody else can not simply scan your server when he or she isn't the administrator of that server.
- We separate the scan logic and the web logic into different servers. The scanner is the only server that knows the password information and it completely sealed off from the outside world.
- The PHPDetector file will only react to our server and all data exchanged is encrypted with keys only known to the scan server.
- We keep improving our security while monitoring our systems (with our own service, but plenty of other services too).